A series of guides and material to help community leaders and stakeholders advocate for scenario development and implementation.
- Six Tips for Building an Earthquake Scenario:
Lessons Learned from coordinating the economic consequences of the Southern California ShakeOut Scenario A paper by Anne Wein, USGS
- Material from the Oregon Sea Grant Program, focused on professional communicators who work in non-school settings:
- Public Outreach and Behavior Change An annotated reference guide for outreach practitioners
- Hold that Thought! Questioning 5 common assumptions about communicating with the public
- Expand Your View: Insights for Public Communicators from Behavioral Research
- Promoting Seismic Safety
- A 2005 FEMA publication on promoting seismic safety, a guide for advocates.
- Presentations from Sept 2008 Workshop on Developing Scenarios